- The Fine Mesh Strainer for sifting, draining, straining, and sieving foods and ingredients before cooking and baking
- Sits securely on pots and pans, mixing bowls and other food preparation containers to keep both hands free for other tasks, like measuring and pouring
- Aerate ingredients and remove clumps for lighter, fluffier baked goods
- Double fine mesh removes even the smallest bits and allows liquids to drain for the smoothest soups, sauces, pastes and purees
- Hangs for convenient and compact storage; dishwasher safe
Double Mesh Strainers are the perfect cooking tools for sifting, draining, straining, and sieving foods and ingredients before baking and cooking. Each stainless steel strainer features a helper handle to sit securely on pots and pans, mixing bowls and other food preparation containers, keeping both hands free for other tasks, like measuring and pouring. Use them like a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds, skins and other fibrous bulk and even the smallest bits for the smoothest consistencies and creamiest textures in soups and sauces, pastes and purees. No more lumps! These food strainers are versatile kitchen accessories. Rinse legumes, rice, and grains before cooking, catch seeds and pulp when juicing fresh lemons, or drain and strain infusions of herbs or mulling spices. They double nicely as a sifter, too. Powdered ingredients like flour, crushed spices and confectioners sugar or ground nut, oat and grain flours tend to settle and compact during packaging and shipping. Double Mesh Strainers remove clumps from these ingredients and aerate them for even lighter, fluffier baked goods. Made from a 18/8 stainless steel with a double mesh and helper handle design for added stability. This Double Mesh Food Strainer will not retain tastes or odors and impart flavors on foods. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Hangs for convenient storage.