- Serrated Grapefruit Spoons easily dig into grapefruit, oranges, kiwi, melon and desserts to retrieve every tasty bite with little effort or mess
- Made in Japan from stainless steel; versatile style works for everyday meals and special occasions; complements any flatware or place settings
- Slice grapefruit in half, dig in using the pointed tip and free the grapefruit sections from the membrane with a swipe of the serrated edges
- Pointed tip easily digs into firm fruits, crisp desserts or dense foods, like crusts and dough; serrated edge quickly sections and scoops up each bite
- Spoon Set includes 2 serrated grapefruit spoons; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Serrated Grapefruit Spoons make eating grapefruit easier. Whether it s white grapefruit, pink grapefruit or ruby red grapefruit, these stainless steel spoons are specially designed to dig into grapefruit and retrieve every juicy bite. Easy to use. Simply slice grapefruits in half, between the ends and, using the pointed tip, dig into the grapefruit sections to separate them from the rind. Then, with a swipe of the serrated edges, free the flesh from the membrane to scoop up each bite with little effort or mess. Perfect for oranges, kiwi, melon, and other firm fruits, all types of dessert, like ice cream, custard, pudding, and dense foods, like crusts and doughs. These are useful additions to cutlery for quick snacks or making grapefruit recipes. Enjoy a grapefruit smoothie or grapefruit margarita in seconds and effortlessly prep ingredients for a grapefruit cake. A tradition since 1965, HIC Flatware is made in Japan from stainless steel and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.