Stonewall Kitchen's Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix is an Eggshells morning favorite. The rustic and rich vanilla flavor of malted flour only adds to the tastiest, fluffiest pancakes you may ever make! Top with Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup for the perfect morning.
Try this recipe on for size:
Savory Farmhouse Waffles
Add the following to this Waffle Mix:
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup non-dairy milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegan cheddar cheese (I used Daiya cheddar shreds)
1/2 cup onion, diced
2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
2 Tbsp mixed herb blend – or use freshly chopped herbs (about 1/4 cup)
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
1. Toss the dry ingredients.
2. Mix together your egg replacer - let sit to thicken a bit (sitting time only needed for seeds or Ener-G replacers.)
3. Add in the wet ingredients, mix well. Fold in the eggs.
4. Fold in the fold-ins. Batter should be wet yet slightly thick and chunky.
5. Add a few spoonfuls of batter to a hot waffle iron. Cook through.
6. Allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
Love the original Wicked mix but wish it had a little more heat? Enter the perfect blend of gourmet dry ingredients, including premium nuts such as cashews, pecan halves, and almonds--spiced to perfection with a little more heat added by chipotle spice! We guarantee you'll...
Rich vanilla flavor of malted flour will give you the tastiest and fluffiest pancakes you may ever make. Sensory overload may be the best way to describe the aromas and taste of fresh made Stonewall Kitchen Pancakes right in your own kitchen. Top with Stonewall...