Enjoy easy and healthy one pan weeknight dinners without any fuss.
Fresh, simple, delicious... and simple! This vibrant cookbook is a comprehensive guide to creating tasty and quick one pan meals for any time or day of the week. With 75 satisfying one pan meals, there is something for all friends and family to enjoy, including:
- Chipotle Chicken Wings with Sweet Potato Wedges
- Crispy Baked Gnocchi with Tomatoes, Basil, Mozzarella and Pine Nuts
- Steam-Roasted Salmon and Broccoli with Lime, Ginger, Garlic and Chile
These clever dishes are the ideal solution for busy home cooks looking to eat nutritious food made from scratch. Each recipe is enough to feed four or two with leftovers. Bright, fresh photography pairs perfectly with these easy recipes that offer a modern, elevated twist for dinner.
For the Vegetarians and Vegans in our group, we are also doing the Vegetarian Book as well:
Vegetarians, vegans, and carnivores alike will happily dig in to these 75 one-pan recipes.
• Makes a great housewarming or wedding shower gift
• Mouthwatering recipes include Crispy Kale and Bulgur Salad, Quick-Cook Leek Orzotto, Squash and Gorgonzola Tart with Figs and Pecans, Smoked Tofu with Fennel, Bok Choy and Peanut Satay Dressing, Pantry Pasta Bake, and much more.
Once you register we will supply you with a free listing of recipes and ask that you select one. After, you will be emailed your recipe of choice. You will then prepare the dish and bring it with you to our Cookbook Club Meeting! No need to double or triple the recipe. There will be more than enough food for everyone!
This is meant to be a fun gathering where we enjoy good food, try new recipes, and meet other food-loving friends in a laid-back setting.
Reserve your FREE seat for the next cookbook club here and receive further details leading up to our next event! All food is served family style, and you will get to try a little of every dish prepared. There's nothing better than tasting someone's family favorite dish or sipping their favorite beverage!
PLEASE only "purchase" this if you are attending the Cookbook Club at Eggshells on March 15th at 5:00 pm. If you need more details on the cookbook club, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-664-6900.