Vegetarian Dinner's in the Oven: One-Pan Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes (Vegetarian and Vegan Cookbook, Housewarming Gift)
Healthy and simple vegetarian and vegan recipes
With 75 recipes that are easily prepared in one pan: Whether you have only half an hour or an entire afternoon, the 75 recipes featured in Vegetarian Dinner's in the Oven are healthy, simple, and require minimal prep and cleanup. The vegetarian and vegan recipes in this book are organized into cooking times—from quick dishes requiring 30 minutes or less to full meals that are ready in an hour to slow recipes that take an hour or more.
• Featuring menu-planning ideas, helpful infographics, and show stopping photos of almost every dish
• Vibrant cookbook will be a go-to staple for entertaining friends and family
• Rukmini Iyer is a food stylist, food writer, and recipe developer based in London. She is the author of Dinner's in the Oven: Simple One-Pan Meals, The Roasting Tin, and The Green Roasting Tin
Fans of Mark Bittman's Dinner for Everyone and Carla Lalli Music's Where Cooking Begins will love preparing the simple and filling recipes in Vegetarian Dinner's in the Oven.
Vegetarians, vegans, and carnivores alike will happily dig in to these 75 one-pan recipes.
• Makes a great housewarming or wedding shower gift
• Mouthwatering recipes include Crispy Kale and Bulgur Salad, Quick-Cook Leek Orzotto, Squash and Gorgonzola Tart with Figs and Pecans, Smoked Tofu with Fennel, Bok Choy and Peanut Satay Dressing, Pantry Pasta Bake, and much more.