Spring means patio time. Patio time means appetizers.
Why not make it quick & easy so you don't waste precious patio time by slaving in the kitchen?
This Roasted Garlic Onion Jam pizza from Stonewall Kitchen is the answer.
Roasted Garlic Onion Jam Pizza
(adapted from Stonewall Kitchen)
All you need is:
- pre-made pizza crust (or make your own, but that's another post!)
- cheese of your choice (we used gorgonzola!)
How to do it:
- preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- spread 3 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Onion Jam on pizza crust
- top with cheese
- bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is crispy & cheese is melted
All that's left to do is slice the pizza, grab a cold beverage & spend good times with friends on the porch!