- This Chinois Mesh Sieve for making smoother sauces and soups with velvety textures without any lumps for tastier results
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel and fine mesh; solid frame with helper hook steadies chinois on pots or bowls for single handed use with less fatigue
- Simply process cooked ingredients through a blender and pour into the chinois; collect processed contents with a bowl at the base of the cone shape
- Liquids pass through easily while skins, seeds and lumps are retained; ideal for canning, sauces, soup, purees, pastes, jelly, custard, curds and more
- Processes ingredients quickly; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
This Chinois Mesh Sieve easily processes cooked ingredients into smoother sauces and soups with velvety textures and even consistencies for tastier results. No more lumps! Its 7-inch diameter allows ample room to process large amounts of ingredients quickly. Crafted from 18/8 stainless steel with fine-mesh, this Chinois allows liquids to pass through easily while retaining skins, seeds, and lumps. Easily create smoother soups and sauces. Use this fine mesh sieve to remove seeds, skins and other fibrous bulk from pastes and purees. A versatile kitchen tool to sieve, sift, and strain contents for silkier textures. Its sturdy handle and solid frame with helper hook steadies the Chinois on the edge of pots and bowls for single handed use with less hand fatigue. Easy to use. Simply cook ingredients, pulse them in a blender, and pour blended contents into the Chinois with a bowl placed at the base of the cone to collect the silky results. It's the perfect addition to cooking tools and canning supplies for making creamier sauces, smoother soups, perfect purees and pastes, flawless batters, jellies, custards, curds, yogurts, and more. Measures 17.5-inches long (including handle) x 8-inches deep with a 7-inch diameter. Made from 18/8 stainless steel frame and fine wire mesh,Chinois is easy to use and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.