Perfect for tea!
- These Strainers combine the ideal balance of quality, function and value. Made from high-quality, 18/8 stainless steel, they are the perfect weight and gauge to last and perform beautifully for years to come.
- Sits securely on pots and pans, mixing bowls and other food preparation containers to keep both hands free for other tasks, like measuring and pouring
- Aerate ingredients and remove clumps for lighter, fluffier baked goods, or smoother soups, sauces, pastes and purees
- Fine mesh removes smaller bits and allows liquids to drain
- Hangs for convenient and compact storage; dishwasher safe
HICs Fine Mesh Strainers are the perfect cooking tools for sifting, draining, straining, and sieving foods and ingredients before baking and cooking. The stainless steel strainer features a helper handle to sit securely on pots and pans, mixing bowls and other food preparation containers, keeping both hands free for other tasks, like measuring and pouring. Use them like a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds, skins and other fibrous bulk and smaller bits for even consistencies and creamier textures in soups and sauces, pastes and purees. No more lumps! Steep loose tea and strain out even the smallest tea leaves, catch seeds and pulp when juicing fresh lemons, or drain and strain infusions of herbs or mulling spices. It doubles nicely as a sifter, too. Powdered ingredients like flour, crushed spices and confectioners sugar or ground nut, oat and grain flours tend to settle and compact during packaging and shipping. HIC s Fine Mesh Strainers remove clumps from these ingredients and aerate them for even lighter, fluffier baked goods. Made from a 18/8 stainless steel with a fine mesh and helper handle design for added stability. This Fine Mesh Food Strainer will not retain tastes or odors and impart flavors on foods. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Hangs for convenient storage.