Ed Rowley owned the Heights Theater is an 850-seat, single-screen Rowley United movie house. The art deco theater was designed by Edwin B. Cromwell and built by the May Construction Company on the site of the old west end streetcar line turnaround. The Heights Theater opened on May 1, 1946, and closed on September 8, 1985. The first movie shown in the theater was "Leave Her to Heaven." The last film was "The Last Picture Show."
4" x 4" Coaster